Summer of Self-Care
How long have you been putting your self-care on the back burner, mama?
3 weeks of simple and sweet self-care practices to get you back on track!
When was the last time you did something nice just for yourself?
Yesterday? A week ago? Sometime this year but you can’t remember when?
If self-care is important, why do we neglect it?
Life is busy.
It’s easy to get wrapped up in the duties and obligations of your life that you forget to be nice to yourself. You forget to give yourself as much care and attention as you give to your partner or your kids or your work.
This causes you to become depleted easily. You might even become resentful. Angry. Frustrated. Depressed. Frantic. Overwhelmed. Excessively stressed out.
If this sounds like you on any given day, it’s time to reinvest in your own care!
Spring is the perfect time for a self-care reset because as nature is reawakening and getting a fresh coat of paint, so do we create the space for setting the stage for transformation and blossoming into a new season.
What You’ll Get:
- An Illustrated Guide to the Spring Into Self-Care Program
- 4 Live Yoga Classes with me as a way to support and cultivate clear action in each week of self-care giving
- Brief daily emails with suggestions, inspiration, and support as you embark on your journey into a more deeply nourished, satisfying life.
- Access to a private Facebook group to create a community of self-care givers as you build these new practices into your daily routines!
- Access to me, via email every day during “business hours” (10am-5pm)
In just 21 days you’ll feel amazing in your body, create more calm in your mind, and deeply nourish your soul. And you’ll have a new menu of simple self-care practices you can use anytime and every time you need a self-care boost.
Cost Only $97
We begin on March 16th.
Registration closes on March 15th.